Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I Now Pronounce You Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Saunders."

Robyn and RJ have been friends for a long time. When they became interested in each other as more than just "friends" (Robyn was quite young compared to RJ) it may have come as a shock to many. It didn't take long before no one could picture the one without the other- marriage was a great idea. Although seemingly opposites, they are perfect for each other. Their relationship is telling of how God did bring them together so perfectly and is going to bless their marriage in the many years to come.

This day was incredible. Everything about the day fit who they were as individuals and as a couple. Everything about it was unique to their own taste and liking. Robyn designed her own wedding dress, along with the bridesmaids. She also created her own centerpieces, invitations, programs and so much more. How many people have the privilege of having their reception in their parents' backyard? How many more people have the privilege of making it beautiful enough to be in a magazine without breaking the bank? To top it all there was enough love to go around to everyone attending. Robyn & RJ have an amazing way of loving each other deeply AND those around them. It was evident in the atmosphere of the day. Here are just a few to begin with (more reception photos to come...):



















































3 comments:

Lynne Burkholder said...

AAAAAMMMMMAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!Hannah, Hannah, Hannah!
thank you.

Karen said...

Hannah!!! YOU are amazing!! God is using you and your eye for beauty in AWESOME ways! You've blessed me by sharing these photos!!!!!! (And talk about easy beauty to find...those two are GORGEOUS!)

Unknown said...

Hannah, You can't imagine what a gift you are giving to me. I do feel like I attended the wedding by way of WebCam and most the time I am very content with that, but when I look at your photos, I do see how much I missed.

Lynne and I were viewing them together this morning and it was so wonderful to see all the special moments you captured by photo. I plan to send your site to all my friends.

Robyn was my first grandchild and I had lots of time to bond with her without another grandchild seeking your attention. Anytime we see each other we give each other an extended hug. I would never imagined that I would not be able to attend her wedding, but we never know what is in the future.

Thanks again. You are very gifted.
Grandma Suzanne Treichler