Monday, May 25, 2009

Quite a few things...

Before I get too far into this post...some of you may know that I am leaving in just a few days to go here for the rest of the summer. However, I will be home for two weeks in July (3-19) and be home for good on August 14. If you're interested in using my services for any of the following: engagement, children, seniors, family, just for fun (basically anything BUT weddings)... then e-mail me at hk1174@messiah.edu and we can set up a time to do it during one of the days I'm home at a location of your choice (within a 20 mile radius of my hometown...if you know me, you know where I live.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For all high school seniors~ Are you interested in getting your senior portraits taken at a reasonable price? Let me know!
I was asked to take two of my friends' senior pictures this past week, and considering I had never done much of this before (or anything, really) I wasn't sure what to expect. With a little help from my sisters, I got the job done and am quite happy with the results. Here are just a few:
Eric Weaver:





Colby Beiler:




-------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, I also got to hang out with two wonderful friends from high school this weekend- Andee and Nikki- both fellow future Nurses :)
We went to a new favorite location of mine (a field near French Creek) to get some fun shots, which turned out awesome. Once again, this is just a small taste of what we got:
Nikki...



Andee...









Self-timer is my new best friend.

1 comment:

rebecca_horning said...

ummmm, i love you.
and your pictures.