Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She's Not Just a Pretty Face


"Dad, isn't your daughter beautiful?" "Yeah, she's pretty hot."

He isn't kidding.

Where would I be without her?

She is the sole reason I am sad about being away for the majority of the summer.

She is wiser than me. Much wiser.

She is full of beauty, inside and out, and underestimates herself.

She has style, class, spunk, personality like you wouldn't believe...

She is talented: athletic, musical, funny...

She is always full of laughter, and can make anything funny...

Always ready for adventure, something fun...

and STUNNING.

My Beautiful younger sister, Kaitlyn.
I loved her scarf and just simply wanted to get a few shots of her with it on.
Turned out to make for some gorgeous photos that radiate the kind of person she really is.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So um, once you become a rich and famous photographer, can you do this for me for free? You know..old friends and all that. Love you talented chica!

h. kurtz photography... said...

Amanda! I would photograph you for free any day... (and in the future your gorgeous husband and children too, of course)

Amanda said...

Hannah, these are beautiful!

P.S. I secretly want to be a photographer as well. But I have much, much, MUCH to learn. :)