Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meet Mags

What are little girls made of?


Maggie is my almost four-year-old cousin. Dress-up is probably her favorite thing to do, and it's a great excuse for me to take pictures of her. She has always been my favorite little girl to photograph, mostly because of how photogenic and adorable she is.

On this particular day Mags was on a mission...

See if you can guess what she was looking for...here's a clue.



She climbed up there by herself, and with just a little help from me, she gathered what she wanted.

She was quite proud of herself for collecting the eggs her chickens laid that morning.

Despite the fact that she has two brothers- one older and one younger, she is ALL girl.




She even let me put a flower in her hair.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're gonna go somewhere with these. Remember me when you're famous...Wendy Good from high school :) haha