Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family




After growing up in a family with 4 sibilings of my own, I have an appreciation for big families. I had the wonderful opportunity of taking pictures of the Spahr Family just a few days ago. They have four beautiful children- Reagan, Mallory, CJ, and Piper (oldest to youngest). All of them are full of life and energy. We spent the latter part of the afternoon running around Warwick Park, letting them play and have fun so I could get some candid shots. Here are just a few... Enjoy!



Reagan- the oldest and a great big sister to her younger siblings

Sweet Mallory



Even with 3 sisters, CJ is ALL BOY.

How cute is Piper?



























My favorite one- All six of the beautiful family!
Thank you so much to the Spahr Family for allowing me to do this! You all were great!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...great shots Hannah!!! :)

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

WOW!! These are amazing! I just saw Lori @ the store and asked her how it went...she said, "she is unbelieveable!" and she told me that I needed to come home and check out your blog to see the pics!

YAY!!!! WE ARE NEXT!!!!!
See you tomorrow, Hannah!

Karen said...

Hannah! You are simply awesome. Seroiusly, just AWESOME! Can't wait to see how ours have turned out....THANK YOU THANK YOU for taking the time to do this for us:)