Thursday, August 20, 2009

R&R Reception

Robyn & RJ had an incredibly beautiful reception in Robyn's parents' backyard. Stringed lights were hung from tree to tree that lit the night. The celebration included tons of dancing, good food, good friends, and more laughter than you can imagine.






Father/ daughter dance- BY FAR my favorite moment captured of the day.

Oh, and did I mention the dancing?

The dancing was so much fun that even Tim Kurtz couldn't sit it out. Yes, I know it's blurry, but this is the only proof I have that this actually happened... I won't mention what song it was. :)


A collage of some others too...

2 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Hannah...I am not sure if you know right now what a legacy you are creating for families...

We can all take pictures but you are literally capturing moments of time that husbands, wives, mothers and fathers will NEVER EVER EVER forget.

God has blessed you with an amazing talent and you are DEFINITELY using it for his GLORY!

KUDOS!

Karen said...

Oh, Hannah! You have the ability to put people who are simply viewing your photos RIGHT into the moment!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!
PS....loved the shot of your dad!!!