Sunday, August 30, 2009

FINALLY!

I have been "gone" for far too long! Despite the fact that I haven't been blogging for a few weeks, I have been kept very busy in many different ways. Not only have my photography skills and knowledge been put to the test more than ever, but I've also been adjusting being back to college life. I am so behind on blogging and am trying to catch up soon, but for now it's one thing at a time.

First, we have the Brownlow Family: funny, entertaining, energetic, lovers of life, artistic, silly... these are just a few of the words I could find to describe this bunch. Their three children- Matthew, Emily and Izaiah were so much fun to take pictures of! Their mother (a local artist who is full of creativity) preferred that I take pictures of them simply having fun and being siblings in their own backyard. It couldn't have possibly been more relaxed and enjoyable! It was pouring when I first got to their house, but within a few minutes it cleared up and we had perfect lighting for over an hour!
Izaiah's feet...debatably my new favorite picture so far.
I think these photos capture the essence of little Izaiah's BIG personality! He was too funny!
Izaiah has an amazing adoption story on how he made his way into their family as a baby. His mom, Michelle is a writer and wrote about it in her blog-- read it and be blessed by it!

Thanks to the Brownlow's for being such a blast! :)

2 comments:

IceMama said...

Hannah:You probably don't remember me. I am acquainted with your family through Bunny Rea from a long time ago...you actually came to my daughter Kelly's 4th birthday party back in the day!
Anyway, found your blog and pictures through Michelle Kemper Brownlow's facebook posting. I wanted to drop you a note to let you know I think your photography is amazingly good! I am very impressed with your artistic and photographic skills.

Keep up the good work. It is nice to see those young people that we know in the community growing up and finding their niche.

Good luck with college. Kelly is also in college at WVU. Do you remember her?

Cathy Coffman

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

TEARS!!

You are AMAZING!

Thank you, Hannah, for capturing those moments! I truly feel like I have a "bottled" afternoon that I can go back to and hear their laughter... forever!

THANK YOU!