Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arthur + Abby Engagement

My friend Marla asked me if I would come along with her to take engagement photos for Arthur & Abby last Saturday. Parker (who is absolutely adorable) came along for some family photos. He just about made me melt in to a million pieces with how sweet and well-behaved he was. They are an a beautiful and perfect couple (and family). I am so excited to share these with everyone on here! 

Arthur & Parker -- Completely unstaged! One of my favorites.









Such a handsome little guy.














The storm rolling in...made for some pretty awesome shots!











Parker picked some flowers for his mommy -- melt my heart. 







Thank you Marla for asking me to help you with these...
and to Abby, Arthur (and Parker) for being so great to work with. 
Congratulations on your engagement! 

No comments: