Monday, February 07, 2011

1.1.11

Branden & Marta
New Year's Day. There is so much to say about this couple and their day.
First of all, it was BY FAR the most fun I've ever had at a wedding.
Second of all, there aren't many people that I think are worth trudging through 2 feet of snow (in flats, not boots) to get good pictures of.
But Branden & Marta were.
 Plus, they suggested taking pictures in front of this graffiti wall and it was the best suggestion ever.
Marta, as you can see... is quite beautiful. 

 Branden, as you can see... is hilarious... and he really, really loves Marta. 


















This following picture might be my favorite from the day. It was not staged (meaning he was already there, in the gazebo when we got there) and we were the only ones around. Pretty romantic.



(I can't end this post without mentioning that my extremely talented sister, Kait Kurtz was the second shooter for the day. It needs to become a regular thing.)

1 comment: