Sunday, June 13, 2010

!!!!!


I have only ever dreamed of being a wedding photographer. I never thought I would see it come true. But it did. My very first wedding (where I wasn't second shooting) happened just two days ago. Not only was this wedding beautiful, but the guests knew how to have a great time.

Congratulations AJ and Erin! Thanks for inviting me to be apart of your wedding...I couldn't have asked for a better time!

Here is just a small taste of the pictures we got (my sister, Kaitlyn, came along to second shoot...couldn't have done it without her or Lauren Smith (the pro assistant/ organizer/ everything and more) More to come from the rest of the beautiful day...







4 comments:

Mikaela Hamilton Steinwedell said...

ridiculously jealous. ridiculously good.

SelinsgroveMama said...

Beautiful work Hannah! You are so young and so talented you will go very far with your business.

SelinsgroveMama said...

P.S. My business started with "my first wedding" (my own) and that was 10 years ago!!!
I've done invitations for over 150 wedding ;0)

S. Drumheller Photography said...

Hannah... these pictures are awesome. Keep up the amazing work... I am soo jealous :)